HighScope's Online Child Assessment
Covering child development from infancy through kindergarten, COR Advantage is HighScope's most comprehensive child assessment tool. Visit the COR Advantage site for a full description.
COR Advantage Features
- Provides a detailed developmental profile for each child covering nine key areas of child development and learning, including English language learning when applicable.
- Gives teachers access to useful reports and resources that enable them to assess progress and create meaningful lesson plans that support children at every developmental level.
- Works seamlessly with the HighScope Curriculum's Key Developmental Indicators (KDIs) and other curriculum components but is also compatible with any developmentally oriented early childhood approach.
- Gives administrators access to a wide array of features to create program-wide reports, review child outcomes, inform program improvement plans, and monitor progress.
- Aligns with Common Core State Standards, the Head Start Child Development and Early Learning Framework, and other state and national early learning standards.